Why “Rent To Own” a Home?
There are many benefits of a Rent To Own agreement for your next home!
In Southern California, lots of smart people are using rent to own agreements as a way to get into a home of their choice without having to qualify for a bank loan right away.
In the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent to own agreement want a few years to get ready to qualify.
Here are a few more reasons to use a Rent To Own agreement:
- Try before you buy! You get to live in the home before you actually purchase it, allowing you to make sure it’s a home you really like and want. If you decide that you don’t want the home, you don’t have to complete the purchase.
- Own without great credit or a huge down payment. You can start feeling like a homeowner right away while saving up and improving your credit.
- Privacy. You’re not listed as the purchaser on any public records until the closing takes place.
- Profit from home appreciation. Over time, homes are worth more than on the day of the purchase. This can be huge money in the future.
- Move in fast. Since you don’t have to wait to be approved for a mortgage, you can usually move in right away – and get started living a new life in the home of your dreams!
So don’t wait!